Protiviti are looking for skilled candidates for the following role:
Our client is one of the largest global banks in the world and offers a wide range of financial services from investment banking, retail banking, commercial banking and many more. They are currently investing heavily into digital banking and are looking to lead regional digital programme on public websites for 12 countries in APAC, initially on a 12 months rolling contract.
As Business Analyst, Youa re required to
- Work with SMEs from cross-functional teams in different geographical locations to successfully on-board the data required for Investment systems implementation across different business units. Lead business analyst for some of the entities to be covered.
- Investments data gathering and production of upload templates for business unit's static, reference and market data as well as transaction data
- Assist with reconciliation of onboarded data
- Assist business unit SME with UAT, data catch up and parallel testing process
- Gain subject matter expertise on software and provide first point of support for BU's during implementation
- Raise and track vendor support cases through vendor portal
Project tracking / stage management
- Maintenance, tracking and follow-up of the BU's risks, issues and actions
- Work with Project Lead on risk identification, issue management, escalation, change management
- Document data conversion strategy, test plan, test cases, and other essential project documentation
- Conduct/ facilitate training sessions to ensure the stakeholders can understand how the system changes will the impact, if any, on their BAU processes and procedures
- Minimum 8-year of proven experience in analytics capacity in insurance or investments industry
- Finance or Investment system/data implementation background essential
- A strong understanding of the investment instruments, including conventional and alternative assets, and their corresponding investment and accounting lifecycle is essential
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of project management and implementation methodology
- Ability to work under pressure and in rapidly changing environment
- Detail oriented and inquisitive
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Previous exposure to IFRS9 or State Street PAM is a big plus
- Being able to work in multiple-vendor environment and with offshore stakeholders
- Strong writing and communication skills in English
To apply online (Word attachment only), please click the 'Apply' button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Protiviti is a global consulting firm that delivers deep expertise, objective insights, a tailored approach and unparalleled collaboration to help leaders confidently face the future. Through our network of more than 70 offices in over 20 countries, Protiviti and its independently owned Member Firms provide clients with consulting solutions in finance, technology, operations, data, analytics, business performance improvement, risk and internal audit. As a Protiviti consultant, you will not only work on interesting business issues with world-class companies, but you will also have access to training and networking opportunities to accelerate your expertise.