We strive to be a world class real estate investor and manager by managing and making places out of the ordinary in the communities we serve. We believe we can succeed by acquiring talent with the right mindset, experience and capabilities as we pursue our medium-term goal – Vision 2025.
In 2020, Link was voted as “Best Companies to Work for in Asia 2020” by HR Asia. We have also won 3 bronze awards in the 2020 Asia-Pacific Stevie Awards in 2 categories - the “Innovative Use of Technology in Human Resources” and “Innovation in Human Resources Management, Planning & Practice” categories. We will continue to deliver on our promise to Link People to a Brighter Future.
- Carry out business performance & financial analysis on Hong Kong retail leasing market
- Obtain and understand market trend & information by conducting market research & analysis and developing database
- Draw insights and provide recommendations to enhance business performance
- Prepare regular reports and presentation for management review
- Any assigned ad-hoc tasks / projects
Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Mathematics, Statistics or Real Estate related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in business analysis or research preferably in real estate industry
- Possess strong business acumen and market awareness
- Good at critical thinking, communication and presentation
- Strong interpersonal skills and analytical thinking
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience in creating dashboards using Excel & Access, Power BI tools preferred
- Strong Excel skills in VBA. Pivot reporting is a must-have
How to Apply?
If you resonate with Link's vision and aspire to develop a rewarding career with us, please send your full resume along with a cover letter by clicking "Apply Now"