(Candidates with less experience will be considered for the position of Business Analyst)
This position is principally responsible for reviewing, analysing and evaluating the operation process in the Bancassurance team, to improve the operation effectiveness to support both internal and external stakeholders.
- Prepare regular reports to the bank partner and data analytics to improve sales efficiency for bank relationship managers and bank management
- Assist in identifying areas of improving operations efficiencies, development of process flow, procedure manual and training to the team
- Facilitate in defining business requirements, application workflow / system enhancement areas to address business users’ needs
- Develop and review business requirement documents to ensure alignment between bank partner, business users and internal stakeholders on user requirements
- Consult and collaborate with bank partner and business users to understand business needs, goals and objectives, processes and requirements
- Coordinate with regional and local IT, Operation and Underwriting team in understanding user requirements, impact analysis and developing solution to address business needs
- Perform user acceptance testing including test cycle planning, test case creation and execution
- Coordinate business verification testing to ensure overall efficiency, functionality and user friendliness of system enhancement / development
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in business analysis, project management or systems implementation in financial institutions, experience in General Insurance would
be an advantage.
- Proficiency in PC application including MS Office applications and knowledge of insurance products and operations would be an advantage.
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese. Mandarin is desirable
- Mature, independent, self-motivated with strong interpersonal, communication, negotiation and problem solving skills
Want to know more about Chubb? Click here
Interested? Please send your resume by clicking “Apply Now” below.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Chubb recognises
the positive value of inclusion and promotes equality. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all backgrounds.