We are looking for highly motivated, well connected, successful individuals as our Senior Business Development Manager to sell our range of investment products within the region.
This is a B2C opportunity, so you will need good personal skills to adapt to the different people you will meet.
This role will be based in Hong Kong. However, business travel will be required, primarily to Malaysia, Thailand and Australia 2 or 3 times a year with our clients. The company will cover travel expenses.
We have a fantastic showroom for you to entertain clients and demonstrate our products and you will benefit from a full-support team to help.
OTE in excess of HK$1,000,000 pa.
- Develop business development strategies and drive sales growth for the company’s products by proactively exploring and securing sales opportunities such as sourcing suitable events and expos for the company’s attendance. Ensuring attendance at company sponsored events and generally leading a sales team.
- Acquire knowledge of market and industry trends by researching and studying specific market research reports and relevant industry related journals along with keeping an up to date interest in local and International news releases.
- Expand potential customer network and create brand awareness for the company by attending shows, events and expos, conducting awareness evenings in our showroom and escorting potential clients on inspection visits to our company’s nurseries, plantations and factories.
- Act as a key channel of communication to customers. The candidate should be the 1st point of contact for potential clients and will be required to monitor all sales presentations in our showroom to ensure continuity, transparency and compliance.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Help with the recruitment process of local sales staff in Hong Kong
- Train, motivate and manage a local sales team
- Accompany sales team on appointments and meetings
- Conduct regular sales meeting
- Provide cover for other sales team in their management absence
- Create business plans, business models, and strategies to expand business growth such as suitable networking and sales events, speaking at expos and awareness events, hosting inspection visits overseas and ensuring the sales team are achieving targets and increasing turnover of the company.
- Report directly to Managing Director and Regional Director
- Implement sales and marketing strategies
- Archive individual and team sales targets
- At least 10 years of working experience in a direct sales related field is required for this position
- Preferably sales experience in Insurance, IFA, Alternative Investment, Real Estate, Cabin Crew or Direct Sales Experience
- Have excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
- Comfortable with 1 on 1 meetings
- Be Independent, self-motivated & results driven
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Be able to travel within Asia on a quarterly-annual basis
- 3 full-time positions available with fast track to running your own independent team
- Full training given
- High Commission Structure
- Career Advancement Opportunities to run your own sales teams
- MPF Contributions
- Fully paid annual leave
Please email resume in English by "Clicking Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.