the lead in local ecosystem development: Assess and develop market opportunities and competitive landscape for Huawei Mobile Services ecosystem products and services. Develop business models to capture market opportunities and validate with partners and relevant
2. Identify, develop and manage new strategic partnerships: Target top executives of potential content developers/service providers, identify commercial opportunities & service synergies, build and present solutions, building solid relationships and negotiating contracts to a successful close.
3. Provide Internal Smart Partnership Solutions: Identify analytics-based improvement areas to our current partner relationship, and build solution proposals accordingly for our Management team.
4. Drive Profit Growth: Managing the end to end sales cycle, pitch client-led solutions and build realistic and actionable commercial proposals in order to grow our profit margins results.
5. Become a Market Expert: In your correspondent area of expertise, work closely with the Business Operations Managers to identify the cutting edge partnerships that could take the value of our services to the next level.
6. Project management and Coordination: Act as the primary point-of-contact for day-to-day partner relationship and business operations .Communicate the progress of ecosystem development projects internally and externally; develop performance metrics and milestones that enable internal and external parties to assess progress and achieve targets.
Skills & Qualifications:
1. Bachelor or above in business-related discipline
2. Exceptional communication, interpersonal, negotiation and relationship-building skills
3. Fluent spoken and written business English is a must. Additional languages would be a plus.
4. Experience in the Mobile Software Content / Technology / Services / Business industry, working in consulting or professional services industry would be a plus
Work Location: Hong Kong
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with present and expected salary, available date by email to us. All information collected is strictly for recruitment purpose.
Huawei is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Driven by a commitment to sound operations, ongoing innovation, and open collaboration, we have established a competitive ICT portfolio of end-to-end solutions in telecom and enterprise networks, devices, and cloud technology and services. Our ICT solutions, products, and services are used in more than 170 countries and regions, serving over one-third of the world's population. With 180,000 employees, Huawei is committed to enabling the future information society, and building a Better Connected World.
For more information about Huawei, please visit http://www.huawei.com