Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
Retail Banking and Wealth Management serves millions of customers worldwide with a complete range of banking and wealth management services to enable them to manage their finances and protect and build their financial futures. It is a global business that brings together management responsibility for Retail Banking, Wealth Management, Insurance and Asset Management with a focus on customer-centric propositions and innovative and efficient distribution channels.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior Business Financial Crime Manager, Analytics.
In this role, you will
- Support the Head of Business Financial Crime Risks in the execution of the RBWM transactional and behavioural analytics initiative across the Asia Pacific RBWM region.
- Implement Customer transactional and behavioural analytics initiative across Retail Banking and Wealth Management sites in Asia Pacific
- Devise the Target Operating Model of the team, articulate the process of review, tailor the types of analyses for the countries taking into account local country risk, with a view to deploy the initiative to all countries in the region
- Develop the methodology and the tools to generate insights in collaboration with Group BFCR and data team
- Drive in-depth analysis to identify trends and transactions anomalies and creation of country typologies
- Ensures all risk issues generated are followed, tracked, resolved or escalated for the countries
- Lead and provide support to the country BFCR leads on the country reviews and ensure that identified risk issues are reviewed properly by the local BFCR before escalation
- Sharing of country typologies and findings in the region with a view to educate and equip the countries with the relevant knowledge to proactively identify and address financial crime risks
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- In-depth understanding of financial crime risks in retail banking context, experience working in Compliance functions of retail banking or private banking is highly preferable, CAMS or relevant certifications would be an advantage
- Experience in conducting investigations into transactions or behaviours anomalies
- Ability to analyse complex data, identify key trends and patterns, putting forward hypotheses and delivering recommendations
- Proven experience in leading new initiatives with good track record
- Hands-on experience in providing feedback and coaching to stakeholders
- Experience working in regional capacity with proven ability to provide effective oversight and communication with country stakeholders
- Team leading experience with excellent planning and organizing capability and people management skills
- Excellent report writing skills and meticulous to details
- Experience of SQL or other data manipulation tools would be an added advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CRH8
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited