- Analyze business processes, identify automation opportunities, assess automation feasibility and reengineer process to improve automation potential and recommend RPA approach/ strategy
- Work with business partners and IT department closely to liaise business requirements, planning, deployment and implementation of automation solution. Involve in requirement analysis and functional
specifications and conduct scenario design and flow mapping.
- Coordinate and manage UAT with users, and maintain related documentation and training for users
- Keep track of change requests and consolidate with system change priority
- Design/ Develop/ Streamline the processes by implementing RPA tools, BI tools and using Microsoft technologies, such as C#, SQL Server, VB.net, VBA, PowerBI, MS Excel, MS Access, etc.
- Ongoing evaluate the existing process for further enhancement in efficiency
- Provide on-going user and application support
- Research on new technologies related to RPA and BI tool
- Proactively approach and discuss with colleagues in other markets to explore automation solutions which can be applied to Hong Kong market
- Ensure that the business processes are complied with ICS requirements
- Degree in Business Administration with a major in Accounting or Finance related area and Information Technology
- At least 4 years’ experience in the field of Finance and Information Technology
- Experience with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) is preferred
- Experience in process optimization and standardization
- Advanced proficiency level for Microsoft tools including Excel, VBA and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of SAP ECC 6.0, FICO module is advantageous
- Mindset of continuous improvement and able to propose enhancements for operational efficiencies and effectiveness
- Excellent understanding of workflow based logic and the ability to both understand a business process from workflow diagram and to conceptualize it as an automated solution
For the successful candidate, we offer a 5-day week in addition to a salary that commensurate with your experience and qualification.
Potential candidates who meet our requirements, kindly apply with full resume and application letter indicating your present and expected salary via "Apply Now".
We are an equal opportunity employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. The Company may refer suitable applicants
to other vacancies within the Group. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 12 months on completion of the recruitment exercise.