Job No.: RG3219
Employment Type: Full time
Departments: Personal Banking Products Department
Job Functions: Bank Operations, Business Development, Information Technology, Management
- Develop detailed project development plan, track and monitor project progress, ensure effective implementation of new services / initiatives and perform post-implementation
review after launch.
- Work closely with segment and product managers to prepare user requirements documentation with the best market practice and excellent customer experience.
- Drive business users and suggest improvement / creative idea for making platforms competitive.
- Liaise with external vendors / suppliers / IT to ensure high quality deliverables / services.
- Perform regular management reporting and service benchmarking.
- Prepare documentation on new products and services for internal control departments' review and approval.
- Degree or above with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Statistics, or related disciplines
- More than 7 years of relevant experience in banking industry with proven track records in project management & implementation, including at least 3 years' experience at
senior managerial role
- Be a good team player and self-motivated with strong analytical mindset plus able to manage multiple projects.
- Excellent communication, analytical, organizing and management skills with creative mind
- Great Chinese and English writing skills
- Proficient in both spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will
be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.