- Analysis of sales performance, merchandise mix, and inventory situations.
- Responsible for making decisions on buying products in accordance to pre-agreed OTB amounts to maximize sales, inventory turn, profitability, and Brand image.
- Implement merchandising strategies and ensure product mix is available to meet customer demands whilst driving the business forward in the merchandise category.
- Plan and execute buying activities of designated product categories.
- Monitor inventory, delivery and reordering situations to ensure appropriate levels of stock of designated product categories are maintained.
- Manage plans for stock levels, react to change/demand and logistics, reorders, cancellations, redirections and transfers.
- Provide training to the front-line staff.
- Candidates with more than 8 years experiences will be considered as Senior Buyer
- Over 3 years international luxury fashion merchandising/buying experience.
- Strong fashion and market sense with solid high-end fashion buying experience.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Expertise in retail math with strong analytical skills.
- Innovative, self-motivated, results oriented and have a good sense of fashion.
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to work independently and travel.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with fluency in both written and spoken English and Chinese. Mandarin is a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint, SAP experience is an advantage.
Interest parties please send your full resume with current & expected salary, date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking "Apply Now"
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.