What You will do
Lead chemical testing teams and assist the chemical manager to run the daily operation smoothly and in a good discipline.
- Abide by the management system and ISO 17025;
- Oversee the operations workflow, processes and resources, to ensure work effectiveness and efficiency in the laboratory;
- Develop and implement new testing method - test machine / material specification, establish test method and create associated SOP(s), WI(s), datasheet(s), and measurement uncertainty model;
- Operate the analytical instruments and study the method validation;
- Review chemical test result and report;
- Analyze and identify training goals and needs; design and deliver training.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- Degree or above in Chemistry related subject, e.g. Chemistry or Analytical Chemistry;
- 3-4 years working experience in a testing laboratory and able to manage the test instrument, e.g., AAS, GC/MS, LC/MS, ICP-OES, ICP-MS, and UV-VIS, with 1-2 years management / supervisory experience;
- Familiar with ISO 17025 quality system and requirements;
- Familiar with toy and food contact article safety standards/requirements in various countries;
- Less experience will be considered as Chemist
- Good trouble shooting and presentation skills;
- Analytical mind and logical thinking;
- Good command of English and Chinese;
- Approval signatory is preferred.
Interested parties, please send resume with expected salary to us by clicking "APPLY NOW"