A back-office position to handle all round process for Trade Finance/Bills Operation transactions to support sales front.
Our client is one of the Hong Kong's leading public companies in terms of market capitalisation, which major activities comprise retail banking and wealth management, commercial banking, and global banking and markets.
- Perform second/final checking of LC documents LC, documentary collections, OB Loans and/or Packing Loans
- Ensure work output meets the prescribed servicing standard
- Assist in monitoring day-to-day trade processing quality, managing transactions work-flow, handling customer enquiries and assisting team members to meet service pledge
- Associate Degree / Higher Diploma or above
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in bills operation, preferably in bills checker's role
- Good knowledge of Trade and/or Receivables Finance
- Good communication and analytical skills, with self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Fluent English and Cantonese
What's on Offer?
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Michael K. Lee on +852 3602 2441