- Coordinate and perform activities in evaluation, initiation, monitoring and close-out of investigational sites in compliance with standards set by the Company, ICH/Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and local regulatory requirements.
- Maintain a good relationship with investigators and other site staff.
- University degree, preferably pharmacy, nursing or other health- related sciences degree.
- Good knowledge of ICH/GCP requirements.
- Good command of both written and verbal English and Chinese.
- Strong communicational, interpersonal, organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently under pressure with attention to details.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior CRA.
- Fresh graduates are most welcome to apply and will be considered as Clinical Research Associate - Trainee
Interested parties please send detailed resume and expected salary to, General Manager, Novo Nordisk Hong Kong Ltd., Room 519, Trade Square, 681 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong. Or by clicking 'Apply Now'.
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.