- Assist the Head of Group Legal & Compliance to carry out the legal, compliance and company secretarial works to ensure the Group’s business operations being strictly in compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in formulating control procedures and compliance programs to cope with ongoing changes in laws, regulations and business needs regarding the regulated activities
- Liaise with regulators e.g. SFC, PIBA, HKFI, HKEx, Customs and Excise, etc. on handling licensing matter
- Assist the Company Secretary to handle company secretarial duties for the Group companies
- Draft, amend and renew the compliance policies and procedures manuals
- Review and comment on operational manuals for the business units of the Group
- Review the reports for AML and CFT purposes and take appropriate follow-up actions
- Perform compliance monitoring daily and other regular routines
- Conduct AML and Compliance training
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- 7 years or above relevant experience in financial industry, preferably with Company Secretarial exposure
- Well versed with Company Ordinances, Securities and Futures Ordinances and other statutory and regulatory requirements on KYC, AML and good knowledge in financial products and commercial practices in SFC regulated activities, insurance broker & money lenders business.
- Independent, able to work efficiently with minimum supervision
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Immediately available highly preferred
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Manager
We offer competitive remuneration and fringe benefits including but no limited to the followings:
- 15-25 days' Annual Leave
- Caring Leave (including birthday leave, graduation leave, wedding leave, volunteer leave, children graduation leave, children wedding leave, etc.)
Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.