- Monitor the reception counters / club facilities and maintain clerical support to the daily operation. Shift duty is required.
- Foster quality customer services and enhance relationship with members.
- Lead and coordinate the concierge service to provide one-stop services to residents, members and stakeholders of the Hub and Club.
- To organize and execute recreational programs and activities
- Handle tenants and passers-by’s visits/enquiries by explaining relevant policies and procedures.
- Follow up members’ complaints or special requests, partner with colleagues to visit the tenants when necessary.
- Attend tenants’ meeting and liaise with tenants’ committee.
- Ensure fees, petty cash, repair charges and miscellaneous charges accurately.
- Provide assistance to Manager to oversee the team performance and monitor sites facilities.
- Diploma/Degree Holder with at least 3 year customer services experience, preferable in facility management/ managing clubhouse or recreational
- Good PC knowledge including Word Processing, Excel and Powerpoint
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Putonghua
- With confidence and able to communicate from different customers.
- Good communication, co-ordination, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Mature, service-oriented, good telephone manner, a team player.
- Attentive to details, systematic and willing to follow through tasks independently
- Energetic with good customer services
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager
by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website
www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon
request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.