- Assist General Manager to develop and implement strategic plans, processes and procedures and hold leadership for global logistics management and related procurement and compliance topics
- Assist in negotiation in terms of various origins & worldwide pickup, delivery and LCL deconsolidation
- Establish and measure key performance metrics and benchmarks relating to the supply chain and ensures delivery in terms of service and costs. Develop and implement top-notch supply chain practice, quality assurance and continue process improvement programs
- Ensure all relevant associates and vendors are aware of, and comply with, company, government and customer policies, procedures and regulations
- Ensure all related activities are in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations in all relevant jurisdictions and meeting customer expectations in the industry
- Lead shipping and transportation, Freight Forwarder Management
- Own all logistics performance capability and operational reliability
- Handle ad hoc reports, duties and projects as assigned by management
- Degree holder in Logistics / Supply Chain Management or related discipline
- Minimum 15 years working experience in procurement management with minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Ability to prioritize and organize purchase plan and maintain production timeline within committed lead time
- Good knowledge and very familiar in handling import and export shipment within South-east Asia, and Middle-east region
- Good leadership, able to handle pressure and ability to adapt in fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker, details oriented and people management skillset.
- Sales and result-oriented who is strong in order management, data analysis, innovative, independent and problem-solving.
- Strong communication in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Travel is required.
Interested parties please submit your resume, present and expected salary at "Apply Now" at JobsDB or email to hlshrhk @ hlsholding.com or our
official website at http://www.hlsholding.com/JoinIn.aspx?Language=EN
Human Resources and Administration Department
Honour Lane Shipping Limited
Room 1501, 15th Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong.
Attn : HR Department
Web-site : www.hlsholding.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)