KPMG China CIO Advisory is part of our core advisory services, which help clients to transform their IT function into business enablers in the digital age. We are looking for experienced IT management consultants with expertise in IT strategy, governance and digital transformation to join our team.
Senior Consultants are at the core of every successful digital transformation program.
We are looking for multiple candidates who are keen to gain the following experience.
- Execute Information Technology consulting projects in the following areas:
- IT / Digital strategy planning
- IT benchmarking
- IT efficiency and effectiveness assessment
- IT governance review
- IT organisational design
- IT target operating model design and implementation
- Technology portfolio management / application strategy
- Value chain digitisation
- Understand and analyze issues and challenges facing by our clients over technology from strategy formulation to day to day operations
- Analysts will work closely with clients and with Project Manager to design solutions that fit with the current and proposed model. They will often be the interface between the business and IT during key phases of solution design and delivery
- The role needs to be able to respond to changing priorities and be able to respond to changes in client’s needs in a dynamic environment
- Support managers on proposal developments based on specific client requirements
Experience and knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Administration or a related discipline; Master’s degree is a plus
- ITIL / TOGAF / PMP certifications are preferred
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in executing large-scale IT / digital transformation projects, IT strategy development or IT governance review
- Knowledge in technology architecture, service delivery and IT operating models
- Solid project management and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in consulting industry is preferred
- Knowledge in common cloud platforms and solutions is a plus
- Experience in applying AI, blockchain and / or robotics in business operations will be an advantage
- Self-motivated, able to work under pressure and on a tight timeline
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou,
Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.