- Lead and implement sustainability planning and management consultancy services such as ESG reporting, stakeholder engagement, management systems, green procurement, carbon
auditing and social capital for clients
- Lead a team to implement large-scale environmental assessment projects and award schemes
- Formulate and execute a business strategy and plan to achieve a sound consulting service portfolio that is aligned with the corporate strategic direction for business sustainability
- Identify the sustainability market trends and needs and translate them into consulting service opportunities with high industry impact and contributions
- Coordinate resources, both internal and external, to manage high-impact industry-wide programmes and projects to achieve the expected performance levels
- Grow a competent team with strong core business capability for the effective and efficient provision of sustainability services
- Manage team performance to achieve quality service standards and performance targets with leadership accountability
- Establish a business network with various industries and develop partnerships with key stakeholders to support industry development and ecosystem
- Bachelor Degree from disciplines such as Environmental Management, Sustainability, Science, Engineering, Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 10 years’ relevant experience preferably with sizeable organizations
- Strong leadership, business acumen, project and client relationship management skills with visionary mindset
- Sound relationship with various industries, trade associations, professional institutes and public bodies
- Good interpersonal, presentation and communication, and analytical skills
- Mature, self-motivated, and teamwork mindset
- Occasional travel to Mainland is required
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Applicants may be considered for other positions if not matching the requirements of the subject position
HKPC will take into consideration both the quantitative and qualitative requirements of the post when selecting the suitable candidates. A competitive salary package commensurate
with academic qualifications and experience will be offered. The successful candidates will be employed on a fixed-term contract basis, which is renewable subject to appointee’s performance and the Council’s development needs.
Applicants should send application, together with a detailed resume, current and expected salary and contact telephone number by clicking "Apply Now" (quoting the reference
number on the subject heading) on or before
2 May 2019.
Applications not quoting reference number will lead to late processing.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Candidates not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and the
applications will be disposed by HKPC within 12 months.