Projection has a wide background in large to mega Projects across Asia, Australia & the Middle East. Our software and services are targeted at Project Delivery, Mining, Energy, Infrastructure and Property Development.
Projection owns, develops and delivers Scenario Advantage. Refer www.projection-group.com
Projection is looking for an enthusiastic and energetic person to join our team in Hong Kong (Sheung Wan) as a Senior Consultant for our Scenario Advantage ENTERPRISE software, specifically in the area of Information & Document Management - provided for Project Delivery for large projects in the East Asian region.
We require candidates that have a genuine interest in the industries we target, the technologies now and coming. A suitable applicant should be self-starting and able to learn quickly and must have experience within our target industries.
Please refer to our website for further information on this product - https://projection-group.com/enterprise
- Involved in the sales cycle and will be required to meet potential and existing Clients;
- Lead meetings / presentations /demonstrations to potential and existing Clients;
- Provide Consulting services in relation to these products to our Clients. This will require you to understand the software in detail – you must be systems oriented;
- Prepare service proposal, quotations (using our standard templates) and software requirements document as required or as directed by Management;
- Be the implementation focal point of Clients, ensuring smooth transition to on-going operation;
- Assist the implementation team with the gathering and interpretation of Client’s requirements, support on solutions design & scoping for implementations work and actively participate in software product strategy;
- Escalate and report issues, risks and changes to the Management in a timely manner;
- Know your Clients systems and use of the software.
- Degree / Higher Diploma in QS, engineering, architecture, IT or applicable disciplines to our target industries (Project Delivery, Mining, Energy, Infrastructure and Property Development)
- Experience working with OR on large Projects for our target industries. This may be working directly on the Project in a role that is applicable to the software products we supply or as a Consultant from an IT company providing solutions.
- Strong capability to work with different levels of stakeholders – from site administration to senior management
- Experience in project management, and project delivery methodologies and typical reporting requirements. An understanding of Owner needs versus Contractor needs.
- Exposure to one or more of D & B, NEC3, Open Book, Cost Plus, traditional remeasured.
- Exposure to one or more of BIM, BIM 4D, planning / Primavera P6, document management software (eg. Aconex, 4Projects, BIW), project controls software (eg. COINS, JDE, Prolog, Prism, Cheops, Jobpac). Essential you have hands on experience with at least one category.
- Critical & analytical thinking with problem solving skills
- Fluency in oral and written English
- Fluency in oral and written Cantonese and Chinese would be highly regarded
- Excellent capability in learning and understanding software systems and core concepts
- Strong attention to detail and organised
- Excellent phone manner, communication, people and problem solving skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience working on large Projects or in IT solutions and services delivered to Projects
- Must be able to travel.
We offer 5-day work week, excellent career prospect and competitive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
Please provide the following with your application:
- Cover letter outlining your experience in relation to the specified experience requirements of the role
- Salary expectation