In Management Consulting, you’ll join a large and rapidly growing team, contributing to a range of projects that help clients address some of the biggest issues they’re facing in the boardroom. By helping them to add lasting value to the bottom line and make huge improvements in their performance, you’ll support them in transforming the way they do business. Our approach involves both strategy and implementation, which means we’re not just thinkers, but practical doers, creating client strategies that are designed to work in the real world.
In Financial Management, we improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the finance function and generate real insights to help deliver value to the business. As digital disruption affects more industry sectors, Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) find it increasingly challenging to deliver sustainable growth in profits and dividends, whilst managing costs. Join this team and we can ensure you’re equipped to support and advise CFOs in this constantly changing world by training you in at least one of these capabilities:
- How to develop a company’s finance strategy
- Process improvement, including what good looks like for each of the key finance processes
- Implementing systems changes specifically in cloud-based technology solutions, using our powered solution
- Implementing process enhancement through digital and robotic technologies
- Organisational change and specifically designing and implementing a shared service centre
- Regulatory changes
Armed with these skills and supported to continue developing your expertise, you’ll help our Finance Transformation teams advise CFOs in one of these areas:
- Transforming finance functions - enabling finance to add more value to the business by improving processes such as business planning, forecasting and the provision of regular management information
- Transforming finance operations and reporting - enabling finance to deliver these services quicker, cheaper and with better controls
- Delivering new regulatory requirements in financial reporting - providing clients with the necessary guidance to meet the changing demands of regulation
- Designing the right organisational structure - enabling finance functions globally delivery a consistent level of cost effective service to all their customers / markets
We are looking for a Senior Consultant candidate with prior experience as business analyst or PMO within the Finance area.
Candidates with either experience in the commercial sector or a professional service firm will be considered.
The individual will have
- Experience in a Big 4 professional firm or Finance functions in a large corporation
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Accounting or other related disciplines preferred
- Accounting qualification (CPA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent) preferred
- Experience supporting managers in project planning, scheduling, coordination and reporting activities
- Ability to work closely with project managers to deliver high quality projects or assignments
- Develop rapport and working relationships with working-level clients
- Ability to produce client ready deliverables that require limited review effort
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and, in particular, PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Cantonese speaking candidates are preferred
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.