A top consultancy is looking for consultant/ manager to join them and work on ServiceNow projects.
Your new company
My client is a top consultancy firm which has strong presence in Hong Kong and all over the world. Due to business needs, it is looking for experts in ServiceNow to join them as consultant or manager.
Your new role
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with executive clients and sponsors
- Project Strategy and Assessment: Conduct strategic analysis to identify the client's current organizational maturity within the PPM space.
- Implement and Delivery: Manage and deliver ServiceNow related client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for large companies.
- Project Management: Managing and controlling project progress, resources, risks, issues, financials, scope, and quality
- Results Management: Managing, tracking, and reporting project results in comparison to the approved business case
- Portfolio Management: Monthly management of the overall portfolio. Constantly reassessing and improving processes
- Responsibilities include, among others, managing teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams; participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process; contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
What you'll need to succeed
- 8+ years related experience progressively responsible experience as a Project Delivery Manager, Senior Consultant, Consultant, or a related occupation
- Knowledge of ITSM or HR or Customer Service function, processes, and best practices
- Knowledge of Case Management, Knowledge Management best practices and design
- Demonstrated prior experience in managing teams of 5+ resources through design, development, and/or operations of complex technology environments.
- Experience in responding RFPs and presenting solutions to executives
- Experience designing and/or implementing an shared services center
- Experience with the ServiceNow Service Delivery application is preferred
- ServiceNow certified is preferred
- External consulting experience is preferred
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will receive competitive 12-month remuneration package. On top of this, you can gain MNC exposure and fast track your career.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send it to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.