In KPMG’s Management Consulting practice, we don’t limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we’ve developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Our P&C team is dedicated to helping our clients get the best of their people. We work on standalone People & Change projects, we also provide subject matter expertise to projects led by other areas of KPMG such as Financial Management, Business Effectiveness, or Operational Strategy.
We provide a broad range of services to our clients which include
- HR Transformation - HR technology strategy, vendor selection, Workday implementation, HR service delivery model design, HR process optimisation, and other consulting services to help clients deliver HR services efficiently and effectively across the organization aligned with business strategy
- Behavioural Change Management - ensuring organisations realise the benefits of large scale change projects by embedding new behaviours and minimising underperformance during the change
- Organisation Design for Performance - target operating model development, organisation design, role clarity, performance management, organisational culture, employee development and reward / recognition
- Talent Management - helping clients identify, retain and develop talent
Roles and Responsibilities – The role we are currently looking for will focus primarily on HR Transformation including Workday implementations and your responsibilities will include some or all of the following:
- Managing competing agendas / priorities on multiple client engagements
- Developing appropriate client relationships to enhance the reputation of KPMG as advisor of choice and identify further client opportunities
- Supporting business development initiatives including bid proposal and contract / commercial management
- Being passionate about areas of expertise, managing your own development by learning continuously from experience and seeking out development opportunities
Specifically in the area of Workday implementations, your role may include:
- Participate in Workday HCM projects involving strategy, implementation support, and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) optimization related to Information Technology (IT) operations, business processes, security, and data integrity for the Workday applications
- Supporting the client through review and mapping of Workday business processes, validating process design, configuration and testing in Workday
- Advising on technical integration of the Workday application with other client and 3rd party applications such as payroll, benefits and finance systems from a functional perspective
- Work with onshore, offshore and near-shore resources effectively to ensure the most efficient delivery for the client
- Identify and communicate findings to senior management
Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience within Human Resources including HR transformation, behavioural change management, organization design, talent management, project management, and organization development
- Bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college / university
- Workday certification in HCM a must
- Completion of one full implementation with Workday HCM preferred
- Experience working in a client facing role across a variety of industries and businesses with a passion for delivery high quality service and client satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with client stakeholders, develop compelling proposals, reports and presentations
- Experience working within a management consulting capacity is an asset
- Confidence, creativity and a strong entrepreneurial drive
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.