In KPMG's Management Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation.
Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and
represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've
developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
Business analysts are at the core of every successful digital transformation program.
We are looking for candidates who are keen to gain the following experience:
• As a Business Analyst within Technology Advisory, you will be working with our clients to create and design their user journeys. By creating signature user journeys, you will be helping them to realize their digital transformation program.
• To learn and be trained, otherwise apply existing knowledge, methodologies and domains such as agile, design thinking, artificial intelligence, and intelligent automation and cloud technologies.
• Work closely with clients and other consultants with different backgrounds such as designers, developers, architects, auditors, project managers and others who have industry specific knowledge.
• Business Analysts will also manage changes to requirements/product backlogs, recording change requests, assessing the impact and ensuring that all change requests go through the change management process.
• Help develop new and adapt existing processes for increased quality and efficiency whilst encouraging others to seek new ideas/solutions to day to day problems
• The role needs to be able to respond to changing priorities and be able to respond to changes in business needs in a dynamic environment.
The individual will have:
• Degree holder in IT and or Business related subject or equivalent, with around 2-5 years’ of relevant working experience
• A good track record of delivering high quality project, or assignment outputs with a focus on delivering measurable business improvements preferably from working for a major advisory business, consultancy or financial services organizations
• Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of a diverse project team; problem solving skills and relevant industry knowledge
• Ability to plan and deliver your own work in the context of and overall project, reporting and being accountable to a Project Manager;
• Driven and enthusiastic with a ‘can-do’ attitude and a strong sense of ownership to get the job done in a practical and pragmatic fashion
• Fluency in written and verbal English and preferably also in Mandarin or Cantonese
• Experience of working in a Professional Services environment