The incumbent will be responsible for managing procurement activities, licensing matters & insurance programme of the Park. He / She will perform full spectrum of procurement and administration functions in compliance with corporate policies and regulatory requirements and in close liaison with other departments.
- Degree holder in Business administration, Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines
- With at least 10 years’ related experience in supervisory position in public bodies or sizable enterprises
- Knowledge of SAP or other supply chain management and procurement applications will be an advantage
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivated team player with good problem-solving skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy: