- Prepare cost analysis and variance report;
- Evaluate cost of goods sold, review variance and report to management for improvement;
- Cost analysis such as material inflation, manufacturing variance and price variance;
- Responsible for the standard and actual cost verification
- Maintain and update the cost allocation rules
- Form 5 or above
- Diploma or LCC Higher in Accounting or related discipline;
- 2 years cost accounting experience gained from the manufacturing or trading industry;
- Experienced in reviewing and monitoring manufacturing and related production costs;
- Proven exposure in analysis costs on production and process, quotations and charges from suppliers for raw materials and parts;
- Some exposure in BOM calculations;
- Experienced in preparing regular reports and ad hoc analysis;
- Good Excel and analytical skills;
- Knowledge of ERP system and analytical tools will be of added value;
- Good communication skills;
- Willing to stationed in China (Shenzhen) few days a week;
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
We offer excellent career prospect and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please contact us at 2755 6624 for inquiry.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.