Asia Beauty Concepts Limited is a leading retailer of luxury brands in the fields of beauty, skincare and fashion. To cope with our expansion, we’re looking for a Senior CRM Executive to join our growing team.
- Contribute to brand portfolio growth by designing and implementing CRM solutions to engage, retain, upsell and recruit consumers (local & non-local)
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of new CRM campaign management tools inclusive of marketing automation platforms, frontend integration, and multi-channel communications with the internal parties and third-party providers.
- Implement and monitor affiliate program , to engage and retain potential customers ( especially tourists from China)
- Conduct consumer analytics including behavior reporting and post-campaign analytics for realizing recommendations for future CRM campaigns.
- Share new and emerging CRM best practices across the business in order to give the business a competitive edge over competition in consumer acquisition and retention.
- Responsible for Customer Journey Mapping; analyze touch points with the brand and maximize commercial opportunities
- Ensure database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities in respect to local behaviors
- Develop and implement VIP events that in-line with brand direction
- Establish good relationship and provide high quality customer services to members as so to maintain customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Collaborate and communicate with internal teams on CRM programs and work with instore retail team to ensure smooth operational workflow
- To leverage own social network ( including China platforms) and integrate into the company customer base
- Formulate the eCommerce strategy, oversee and manage online sales activities across multiple marketplaces in Asia Pacific market
Requirements & Qualifications:
- Bachelor degree in marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years of CRM experience and digital marketing; experience in beauty/retail industry is a plus
- Good command of English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Analytical, data-driven with strong business acumen
- Demonstrates strong communication skills and collaborative mind set
- Passionate about beauty and high sensitivity to consumer behaviors
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills. Agility to embrace change and keen in learning
Interested parties please send your application letter, resume, expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department, 8/F, Catic Plaza, 8 Causeway Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong or by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
* Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. It may be transferred to other companies of the Group to see if suitable vacancies arise. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. The information will be destroyed.