Our client is a well-known developer in Hong Kong and has numerous properties in both Hong Kong and China. Their portfolio includes luxury residential, retail and office developments. They are actively looking for a Senior CRM Manager to lead a team of professionals and engage in group-wide CRM & Digital strategy and execution.
- Working closely with the Marketing director to provide guidance on how to maximise current and prospective relationships through the use of the CRM.
- Analysis of the current CRM and ensuring it’s fit for purpose and the goals of the organisation.
- Define requirements for effective use of the CRM and its infrastructure.
- Working with external agencies and suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of the CRM plan.
- Planning, managing and delivering multi-channel, digital CRM marketing campaigns.
- Segmenting of the CRM to enable tailored and relevant marketing messages to customers.
- Ensure return on investment through KPI’s and performance metrics.
- Championing and driving through necessary CRM changes ensuring full buy in from all stakeholders in the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related discipline
- At least 10-15 years of relevant experience in retailers, property developers or similar roles within the field of CRM/Digital marketing
- Excellent technical knowledge of CRM and analytical systems.
- Must have a strong commercial outlook and the ability to manage project delivery through internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong organization and leadership skills with excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills