Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Commercial Banking serves millions of businesses ranging from small, to large corporates, providing commercial customers with a full range of banking services including
Global Trade and Receivables Finance, RMB solutions, multi-currency business accounts, payments and cash management, and wealth management and insurance, as well as a comprehensive range of financing solutions. With dedicated Relationship Managers and Product
Specialists providing local support and advice in over 60 countries and territories, HSBC helps connect customers to opportunities.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Senior Customer Due Diligence and Onboarding Manager.
In this role, you will
- Play a direct role in leading, coaching and motivating a team of professionally trained onboarding and customer due diligence case managers who are responsible to deliver
excellent client onboarding experience to a wide range of bank customers and manage the customer due diligence refresh of existing clients
- Accountable for ensuring service excellence at all times and expectations from our internal and external customers are met through the case managers
- Drive change initiatives on Onboarding and Client Due Diligence remit to improve operational excellency, streamline the process, increase productivity, enhance quality and
- Ensure accurate and timely management information reporting
- Support Head of Onboarding and Customer Due Diligence to maintain an environment in which customer focus, compliance and risk control are a key performance criteria
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with relevant years of working experience
- Excellent team motivational skills with experience in coaching team and individual performance to deliver business objectives
- Business focused with experience in managing projects or change initiatives
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure
- Excellent problem solving skills and act as the central point of contact and manage queries and escalation relating from onboarding and customer due diligence refresh from
customers, Relationship Managers and Operation with strong ability to resolve complex problems within challenging time scale.
- Strong presentation and communication skills and able to articulate complex issues with senior stakeholders
- Highly motivated and prepared to accept challenges
- Proficiency in spoken English, Mandarin and Cantonese, as well as written English and Chinese
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CW28
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited