you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
• Deliver administration and customer service to Employee Benefits clients and various distribution channels for meeting company objectives
• Provide support to clients, agents and peers to resolve problem
• Conduct client visit to understand employer clients’ need and requirement in routine
• Provide professional advice to help clients to resolve the administrative or operation issue
• Liaise, coordinate and manage clients’ special request with administration team
• Maintain customer relationship, conduct member seminar and provide tailor made service to VIP clients.
• To prepare reports, presentation materials and take up ac hoc project as necessary
Problems & Challenges
• Capable to resolve problem with clients with constructive advice and solution
• Good interpersonal skill to exactly know the clients’ underlying issue with people sensitivity.
• Capable to manage customer expectation and coordinate the problem in good progress
Required Personal Skills and Competencies
• Responsible and attentive to details
• Good customer focus and follow-up skills
• Mature, independent, outgoing and able to work under pressure
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Strong PC and word processing skills (both English and Chinese)
you are ready to unleash your potential it’s time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock.
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. We operate primarily
as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2018, we had more than 34,000 employees, over 82,000
agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving almost 28 million customers. As of December 31, 2018, we had over $1.1 trillion (US$794 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $29.0 billion in payments
to our customers.
Our principal operations in Asia, Canada and the United States are where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada,
we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to
employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed