Our Client, one of the leading commercial banking group in Hong Kong is now looking for Customer Service Representative who are eager to develop in banking industry.
• Handle inbound calls and provide information on services to enhance customer relationships
• Deliver good customer service to meet customer satisfaction
• Identify and respond to customer needs accordingly
• Promote and cross-sell banking products as appropriate
• Collect and provide customer feedback to supervisor for improvement
• Comply with company's policies and available procedures/guidelines
• Minimum 1 year’s customer service experience preferably in banking/Insurance/telecom industry
• Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
• Preferably with professional qualification of HKSI Paper 1, 7 & 8 and IIQE Paper 1, 2 & 3
• Customer service oriented and good complaint handling skills
• More experience will be considered as a senior role
• 15 Annual Leave
• Birthday Leave
• Medical Coverage
• House Allowance
• Meal Allowance
Salary: $17,000 - $24,000
Work Location: Olympian City
Interested parties please e-mail your resume to [email protected]
Or contact Jeanie Koo for enquiries:
Tel 2281 1280
Whatsapp 9221 2428
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
ManpowerGroup Greater China
ManpowerGroup Greater China Limited (Stock code: 2180 HK) started its business in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 1997. Since that time, it has accelerated its market expansion and now provides services to its clients in over 130 cities in the Greater China markets and operates in more than 20 offices. ManpowerGroup Inc. (NYSE: MAN), our largest shareholder, is a world leader in workforce solutions and services – with a long operating history of more than 70 years.
We commit to unleashing the power of the human potential for progress. We are well recognized by clients and associations through our contemporary offerings of flexible staffing, head-hunting, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management and training, and other integrated service solutions. As a testament to our commitment, we have received such honorable recognition as "Asia-Pacific Human Resources Service Leading Enterprise".