Responsible for driving digital initiatives for a market leader.
* Responsible for driving digital transformation initiative and projects, oversee technology solution and project delivery
* Lead and coaching team members to identify and research on solutions, monitor the delivery process and effectiveness
* Perform stakeholders management, not only in IT, but also different business unit and solution provider
* Oversee solution effectiveness and development process, project timeline, resource planning, quality governance
* Drive overall user satisfaction through effective coordination and communication of deliverables
* Understand latest digital technology and market trend, responsible for overall successful initiation, planning and execution
* Degree holder in Information Technology or Digital Marketing
* 8+ years IT experience, with 4+ years focusing on Digital Project Management
* Solid experience in customer facing digital solution advisory, able to source the most efficent tools and vendor for project roll out
* SCRUM Master, familiar with Agile approach
* Strong people and project management skills, solution design with knowledge of digital architecture standards
* Self-initiative, fast learning, creative and innovative with excellent analytical skills
* Experience in external vendor is welcome!
* Excellent communication skills in English and Chinese