Under Eugene Group, its retail business, EugeneBaby is expanding its presence to online in Hong Kong and Mainland China regions.
You will be working closely with the operation team and marketing team to drive traffic and sales to EugeneBaby.com and its China platform.
- Develop and execute different ecommerce campaigns and track and report the KPI from website analytics
- Develop, compile, measure, and interpret key metrics, including lead acquisition and conversion rates, tied to specific performance marketing campaigns
- Analyze social media channels such as youtube, facebook and instagram daily, identify opportunities, and implement new campaigns to meet acquisition, lifecycle, and brand marketing goals
- Research on keyword to drive traffic to the site and develop relevant website contents for SEO purpose
- Responsible for developing innovative ways to distribute content across paid, owned, and earned media, with a heavy focus on delivering efficient and effective brand/sales performance
- Review media plans, raise potential concerns and provide solutions
- Develop and implement link building strategy
The position we offer will be depending on your experience.
荷花集團Eugene Group is the leading baby care and child education provider in Hong Kong. Having established since 1983, Eugene Group has Hong Kong’s largest retail chain store, first baby magazine and is the organizer of Hong Kong’s largest Baby Expo.
Our business segments include:
- Retail (荷花親子EugeneBaby, EugeneBaby.com)
- Publishing (Pregnancy, OURS, SuperParents)
- Exhibition (Hong Kong Baby Expo)
- Distribution (100+worldwide brands, such as Maxi Cosi, Recaro, Quinny, Munchkin)