- To prepare manuscripts, artwork briefs and proofread learning materials for Computer Studies (Primary) textbooks, both printed and digital
- To liaise with authors, designers and programmers to develop multi-media materials.
- To assist the Editorial Manager to initiate new projects and oversee the production process for the projects assigned.
-To perform ad hoc duties as required
- Degree holder, preferably major in languages, computer studies or STEM-related subjects.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience, preferably in teaching, publishing or other related industries (Fresh graduates with editorial sense will be considered for the position of Assistant Editor)
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Good computer knowledge
- Familiar with the latest IT development and primary school curriculum
- Creative thinking, self-motivated and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Immediate available is preferred.
- Assistant Editor/ Editor has opportunities to advance career to Project Editors, Executive Editors, Senior Editors and other senior management positions.
Silicon Workshop Limited (EVI Group) is a fast-growing and innovative company which provides top-quality, up-to-date e-learning resources for primary education sectors. Our products range from supplementary multimedia learning packages to large-scale online courseware platform. We are now looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following positions.