- Develop new production test methodology and production test plan for new product
- Work with Software development team to define the testing software requirement and develop testing software.
- Work with Contract Manufacturer to implement the production test plan
- Qualify each test station and whole production line by using systematic quality tools
- Support continuous production testing improvement actions to increase the production yield and efficiency
- Provide technical training of new technology to Contract manufacturer if necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering or related engineering
- Over 5 years’ experience on wireless consumer electronics manufacturing industry such as Set Top Box, Wi-Fi router and power line modem, etc.
- Sound RF knowledge especially Wi-Fi technology
- Strong Knowledge and experience with various test equipment such as NI test platform and Litepoint Wi-Fi tester
- Experience in database management system
- Experience in software development is an advantage.
- Knowledge in systematic quality tools such as six sigma is preferred
- Fluent in English and Mandarin and good PC skills
- Team player with well developed interpersonal skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and excellent communication skills
- Frequent travel to China and oversea
Interested applicants please email full resume together with your application letter, the present and expected salary, and date of availability by clicking "Apply Now"
All Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.