What You will do
Lead the team and assist the manager to run the daily operation smoothly and in a good discipline according to a number of international standards.
- Abide by the management system and ISO 17025;
- Perform a variety of tasks directly related to product testing;
- Carry out tests according to a number of international standards (ASTM F963, EN71, ISO 8124, etc.);
- Provide training to junior staff;
- Take the lead to continually improve internal quality;
- Response all daily issue of physical department;
- Take part in developing our testing capabilities and maintain exist capabilities;
- Solve any ad-hoc issue assigned by department manager/top management.
The Skills We’re Looking For
- Degree in any Physics or Engineering major;
- At least 4-5 years of experience in a physical testing laboratory with HOKLAS accreditation (specializing in toys);
- Hands-on experience with quality control or quality assurance in the toy industry;
- A strong technical background;
- Familiar the operation procedure of related test equipment and own brief calibration concept of test equipment;
- With HOKLAS signature is at advance.
Interested parties, please send your full resume included current and expected salary by clicking 'Apply Now' below.