Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To carry out daily preventive and corrective machine maintenance, emergency repair and E&M trouble shooting;
- Machines / equipment maintenance planning and prepare preventive maintenance schedules;
- Develop latest maintenance approach for improving the machine down time;
- Coordinate with company departments to support manufacturing operation and ensure facility working safety;
- Monitor and manage the contractors activities and machines installation in accordance with statutory requirement and standard;
- Liaise and coordinate with contractors and suppliers;
- Proper document records to comply with GMP requirement;
- Supervise engineering technicians to solve technical problem.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical / Building Services, Electrical
Engineering or related disciplines;
- Knowledge in PLC programming, Hydraulics and Pneumatic systems;
- 5-8 years related working experience in Machines installation and maintenance;
- Familiar with electrical control circuits
is an advantage;
- Strong analytical ability with excellent solving problem skills;
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office
How to Apply
You are invited to send in your application and CV stating the position (with reference number) you are applying for together with your current
and expected salary, either by clicking "Apply Now" on or before 30 December 2019.
Medipharma Limited is
an equal opportunities employer. The information provided will be treated in strict confidence and used only for consideration of application for relevant/similar post(s). All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.