To ensure that all the CAD Navigational Aids Systems perform in strict conformity with ICAO/CAD standards and requirements on which the flight safety and efficiency of air transportation depend.
1. While keeping minimum system outage to facilitate the air traffic control services efficiency, on the other hand, all equipment operation parameters must be kept in conformity with the ICAO/CAD standards for flight safety purpose.
2. To be conversant with and manage to maintain a wide variety of equipment within complex systems such that equipment faults could be minimised and if happen could be restored in the most effective way to minimise the outage.
3. To train and develop subordinates to cope with the customer's stringent requirements.
1. Academic/Professionals Qualifications and experience
(a) Corporate Member of Professional Institution (Electronics Division) or equivalent with at least 8 years of post-qualification working experience in air traffic control systems engineering, 4 years of which is in supervisory position for operating and maintaining the air traffic control systems for international airport(s);
(b) With at least 12 years of working experience on operating and maintaining the air traffic control systems for international airport(s), 6 years of which is in supervisory position;
2. Technical Expertise
(a) A wide scope of knowledge and skills in Navigational Aids and Instrument Landing Systems and associated equipment.
(b) Sound knowledge of all major airport systems.
3. Relevant Supervisory Experience
Please refer to point 1.
4. Relevant Personal Attributes
(a) Problem solving abilities under pressure.
(b) Analytical minded, self motivated and capable of making effective decision.
(c) Good interpersonal skills - close liaison required with user groups.
Interested candidates are encouraged submit their CV/ resume along with the current and expected salaries to this link: https://pccw.taleo.net/careersection/ex/jobsearch.ftl?lang=en or email to [email protected] .