SA Project Limited is an expanding interior fit-out main contractor, specializing in Class A commercial offices. To cope with our rapid
development, we are now looking for the right talents to join our team.
- Monitor subcontractors works in formulating installation and alteration E&M systems.
- Coordinate and provide contractual advise to team from tendering to execution of project.
- Conduct site supervision and inspection to ensure smooth progress in fitout projects.
- Liaise with project team and Subcontractors to ensure the E&M work in a safe, cost efficient and meeting high quality standard.
- Handle documentary work including tendering and reports.
- Tertiary education in Electrical / Mechanical / Building Services Engineering or equivalent
- 5 years relevant experience or above, candidates with less experience will be consider as Engineer.
- Initiative, independent with good presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Good command in written and spoken English and Cantonese.
We offer competitive remuneration package including Performance Bonus, Group Medical and Dental Benefit to the right candidates.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only