The appointee will work on the analysis of energy materials and system using modelling & simulation. His/her role will involve in-depth scientific work elucidating key mechanisms and controlling factors in energy materials performance, and running simulation projects to obtain data for the development of robust and reliable models. He/she will work in a dynamic and efficient team which is responsible for:
- To conduct energy materials/system research involving the modelling & simulation of structural mechanics, thermal dynamics and energy management;
- Prepare technical reports and presentations in timely manner;
- Support scale up and commercialization of all R&D results for industrial partners;
- Incubating idea to explore the opportunity of cooperation with industry partners;
- Performing other duties assigned by supervisor.
Salary and Benefits
- Master or PhD holder in Mechanical / Electronic Electrical Engineering, Applied Mathematics, Physics or related disciplines;
- Skillful in computer simulations based on Ab Initio, Monte Carlo methods or Finite Element Analysis (FEA);
- Skillful in modelling & simulation with commercial software, such as ABAQUS, DYTRAN, Radioss, LS-DYNA, Solidworks, Flotherm, Autocad, Comsol Multiphysics, Matlab, etc;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills, ability of literature and patent review are needed;
- Work independently and able to communicate in teamwork; and
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Engineer.
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration package to the successful candidates. Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Medical and dental benefits as well as annual leave will be provided. We also offer an open, collaborative and friendly working environment as well as ample capacity for your professional development. Appointment will be offered on a contract basis, renewable subject to mutual agreement and performance.
APPLY NOW. We thank applicants for their interests, but advise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified of the results of their applications.
(Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.)