- This is a senior leadership role reporting to the Division Director. Oversee the entire Engineering Department and responsible to manage all site engineering operations.
- You will provide technical and team leadership across a diverse range of projects from conceptualization, through feasibility and design to construction implementation.
- Passionate in driving construction innovations/technologies and able to take primary lead to develop and implement best practice by formulating construction engineering innovations, technologies
and relevant applications to drive business strategies.
- To evaluate and report on the quality, progress and cost of work of construction projects to Division Director, and to address potential areas of concern and proposing solutions to Division
Director in a proactive manner.
- To manage staff resources of your department, and to motivate and lead team heads to manage the site engineering operations.
- To foster development of expertise through coaching site engineers and provide technical leadership and advice to resolve critical issues.
departmental training for site engineers in capturing technological and application requirements for new installation and construction activities.
ad-hoc duties as assigned by Division Head.
- Degree in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered Membership of MHKIE, MIStructE, MICE or RPE.
- Over 20 years’
experience in building or civil construction, with at least 8 years’ work experience in
a similar managerial capacity, preferably in large organizations.
- Passionate in construction engineering innovations and have good understanding of construction methodologies.
- Experience in successfully engaging with Buildings Department, Housing Authority and Architectural Services Department would be an advantage.
- Excellent leadership, communication and problem solving
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese.
Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates. Please apply with full resume, available date, present and expected salary and quoting the reference code on the letter & envelope to THE HUMAN RESOURCES & TRAINING
DEPARTMENT, HIP HING CONSTRUCTION CO., LTD., 11/F., Chevalier Commercial Centre, No. 8 Wang Hoi Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong OR click "Apply Now" OR fax to 2530 4360.
Company Website: www.hiphing.com.hk
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
Applicants who are not invited for an interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.