To cope with our recent business development, we are currently recruiting high caliber for the position of Senior Engineering Manager - Stationed Dongguan.
- Lead key projects with DED to support business goals;
- Lead tasks of circuit design, simulation, layout, test plan creation, debug, failure analysis and improvement proposal;
- Manage and monitor to ensure completion of assigned design projects with allotted budget and timelines;
- Supervise team members to conduct design changes, product quality assurance and technical support for projects;
- Provide clients and internal team inputs on technical expertise and support;
- Set department project plans and ensure on-time completion;
- Undertake ad-hoc research projects for future development.
- Bachelor degree holder, familiar with different wireless connectivity technologies and country regulatory requirements;
- At least 10 years of related experience with 5 years in managerial role. Candidate with fewer experience would be considered as Manager;
- Experience to lead an engineering team with six engineers;
- Strong leadership and management skills, budgeting ability; Excellent communication and presentation skills; Be ingenuity & Creative;
- Understand the requirements and challenges of each development phase for EE, ME & SW;
- Competent and proficient in Pro-E, CAD and Microsoft Office software;
- Written and fluent in speak of Chinese (Putonghua) and English;
- Analytical problem solver, detail-minded and able to work on own initiative.
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays and medical insurance. We also offer attractive package commensurate with qualifications & experience. Interested parties please send your full resume with your CURRENT & EXPECTED SALARY.
(Information collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)