Our Client is one of the world-wide leading insurance companies providing full range of life and general insurance. To supports its strategic business growth
in Asia, they are looking for a capable individual to fill the position of
Senior Enterprise Solution Architect. Candidate is to provide technical advice and to lead the integration architecture design. He/She is to work with business units and IT groups
within Asia region on system/solutions architecture that addresses business needs and is reliable, manageable and scalable
Senior Enterprise Solution Architect, you are to
- recommend and participate in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long-term strategic and operating plans.
- identify and participate in any Proof of Concept projects. More important is to investigate architectural possibilities for different countries in Asia regional
- identify implementation risks
- share best practices and lessons learnt based on changing technologies, and knowledge related to recent, current and upcoming vendor products and solutions.
- implement transition plans that address IT and business strategies.
- oversee project deliverables with appropriate project execution processes and quality assurance/quality control protocols
- align functional, technical and solution architectures with established enterprise target architectures.
- articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- professional certification in related domain
- minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in delivering enterprise architect design, enterprise integration solution and services that leverage various applications and technical platforms
- minimum 6 years of hands-on experience in
life insurance core administration systems
- experienced in enterprise architect and integration skills including data architecture, cloud architecture, middleware and architectural methods and practices
- exposure to multiple and diverse technologies and processing environments with knowledge of all components of an enterprise technical architecture
- strong in vendor management and working with offshore IT team
Very attractive packagewill be offered to the right candidate. Interested candidates please forward your resume in MS-word format, stating career history
and expected salary. A private and confidential discussion will be arranged for shortlisted candidates. All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related