Service: Environmental, Social and Governance (“ESG”) Reporting
Location: Hong Kong
- Perform calculation, data analysis and technical research
- Propose environmental management / reduction strategies and deliver such professional advice to clients for follow up actions
- Join the company team in sustainability research and product development through building know-how, information analysis, benchmarking, market intelligence and solution partnerships
- Manage client relationships and consultancy projects in HK, China and overseas
- Degree holder with major in Environmental Studies, Engineering, Science, management or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 years of solid experience in carbon auditing / consultancy, with demonstrable knowledge in carbon auditing/ verification and energy efficiency assessment
- Well versed in environmental legislation
- Local or overseas professional qualification(s) preferred (e.g. CAP, CEM)
- Able to perform quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Able to organize, synthesize and deliver pertinent information to clients
- Excellent command in written and spoken English and Chinese(Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Good team player with the ability to work independently
- Excellent research and analytical skills with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with flexibility
- Proficiency in computer skills such as word processing, presentation software, data analysis and research documentation
- Knowledge and interested in corporate responsibility and sustainability agenda at local and global levels would be an added advantage
- Travelling is required
- Solid ESG experiences will be considered as Assistant Manager / Manager
Benefits: We offer attractive remuneration package including a 5-day work week, medical insurance and good career prospect to the suitable candidate.
Application Procedure: Please send CV with expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.