Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Global Finance is integral to HSBC’s purpose and strategy, playing a valued role in managing costs and deploying capital in the most effective
way. Our global team of finance professionals partner with the business to provide trusted insights and forward looking analysis; accuracy; efficiency and control to frame and influence business decisions.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Senior Executive Assistant.
In this role, you will
- Deliver efficient and high quality executive support, administrative and personal assistance to the Group General Manager, Head of Finance. This is a global role based in Hong Kong.
- Reporting directly to the Head of Finance, the job holder will be expected to work independently across a wide range of duties in accordance with the Head of Finance's direction and compliance
with HSBC's standard practices.
- The role requires a high level of integrity and the ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality given the frequent exposure to sensitive company information.
- Support event logistics and all administrative and clerical activities, including but not exclusive to calendar management, business trips and meetings management, expense management,
research, as well as coordinating and working with other Assistants in Finance and across the Group.
- Serves as the point of contact between the Head of Finance and internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent verbal and written communication is a must to liaise with key global senior stakeholders and all colleagues professionally, preparing correspondences, maintaining records and
reports, and facilitating internal communications such as information distribution and preparing presentations.
- Excellent organization skills with ability to anticipate the needs of the Head of Finance, think critically and proactively, prioritize items that need attention and offer solutions to
- Focus on delivering stakeholders requirements timely and continuously seek ways to improve service, productivity and quality of work.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Extensive experience supporting, communicating with and providing executive assistance to C Suites in an MNC or global bank, with proven ability to demonstrate absolute integrity and judgment
in handling sensitive matters.
- Project management skills and ability to execute functional projects is an added plus.
- Mature, professional, strong verbal and written communication skills, team player and demonstrate high levels of emotional intelligence.
- Strong interpersonal skills, broad understanding and appreciation of operating environment and stakeholder landscape with ability to accommodate personal styles to different situations.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office applications.
For further details and application information please visit our career
site, search under reference number 0000CRYC
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace
that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement,
which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited