- Source, identify and engage with stakeholders and sponsors for sponsorship and partnership opportunity. Prepare marketing write up for sponsorship or partnership pitching.
- Gather market information and conduct background research to facilitate effective event planning.
- Assist to generate and maximize event revenue by proposal of ticketing package, rate card, bundling of advertising space and other possible source of income. Knowledge in
ePayment solution, POS (Point of Sales) system and operation of event box office is an advantage.
- Plan, develop and materialize event components/ deliverables; initiate and oversee fringe programs as required in particular food and drinks related industry. Co-ordinate
with internal and external stakeholders as required.
- Source, identify, negotiate and monitor service providers and procure services required for implementation of HKTB mega events in accordance to HKTB’s specifications and
- Build, categorize and maintain a systematic database for sponsorship/ partnership for future event development.
- Produce meeting materials, event report and income report as required.
- University graduates, preferably in marketing / communications / event management disciplines with at least 6 years experience in relating fields
- Good command of written Chinese and English
- An initiative, responsible and self-disciplined team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-starter with good presentation, communication and organization skills and attentive to details
- Hands on experience in event management
- Experience on ticketing and ePayment is an advantage
- Able to deliver quality work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Proficiency in PC applications - MS Office, Chinese Word Processing
- Immediately available preferred
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote the
reference number in the application. Late applications will not be considered.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.
Applicants may send a request for a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to recruitment.
If you are considering applying for a position at our European Offices or you are EU resident and wish to review how we handle and protect your personal data, please review our applicant
Only shortlisted applications will receive our response. All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.