- Plan and implement cost effective marketing promotions using a mix of different tools such as trade shows, road shows, functions, advertising, web marketing,
social media marketing, loyalty programmes
- Support MEHK teams and liaise with appointed agencies in the development of marketing materials, media plans and platforms
- Monitor the effectiveness of marketing promotions and team-related KPIs
- Coordinate with internal departments and provide inputs to answer overseas enquiries in order to contribute to building up of HKTB corporate image
- Liaise with IT, related internal and external parties to maintain communication and servicing platforms including MEHK website and various social media platforms
- Undertake any other assignments or projects as directed by the Manager
- Degree qualification in marketing or related disciplines
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in traditional and digital marketing and /or public relations, preferably in tourism industry
- Knowledge of different marketing tools especially digital / online promotion and social media in B2B context would be advantage
- Experience in handling media enquiries and publicity
- High proficiency in English and Cantonese, preferably Mandarin
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Well organized and able to work independently under pressure
Interested parties please send resume with present and expected salary by by clicking "Apply Now" or by mail to "Human Resources Department, Hong Kong Tourism Board, 9th-11th Floors, Citicorp Centre, 18 Whitfield Road, North Point, Hong Kong". Please quote
the reference number in the application.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. Applicants
may send a request for a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement pertaining to recruitment.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. All Information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment-related purpose.