Reporting to the Senior Manager of the Human Resources and Administration, the incumbent will direct and coordinate all workplace services activities and processes, ensuring all offices premises in Hong Kong are running efficiently and meeting all standards.
The jobholder’s responsibilities will stretch across a multitude of support functions, including but not limited to staff management, facilities maintenance and construction projects, office administration, general affairs, office safety and security, compliance and audit programs, business continuity and emergency preparedness, vendor management, project management, CAPEX management.
- Supervise a team of 7-8 personnel to manage daily operations including management of the main office reception operations and customers’ visit for workplace live demo and product demo;
- Develop, implement, comply and enforce policies and procedures (according to the company and the Ricoh’s Group standard) relating to office operations, business continuity, facilities and workplaces services, procurement, safety and security etc;
- Sustain effective operations, efficiencies and quality service to internal customers through continuous improvement initiatives;
- Manage office assets and inventories. Work closely with Finance personnel to ensure its accuracy and compliance against the company and the Ricoh Group’s polices;
- Manage and monitor suppliers’ and contractors’ performance e.g. security system, VOIP system, audio/visual communications system, design and built vendors, meeting room booking system, visitors registration system, printing and stationary, office equipment and facilities supplies;
- Work closely with business partners, property management office and in-house administration partners to manage and fix issues in the workplaces. Monitor costs and projects to ensure the works are completed within time and cost constraints;
- Participate in the business continuity yearly activities. Coordinate internal and external audit processes, certifications, and compliance. Knowledge in ISO14001, and ISO27001 is an added advantage;
- Establish and maintain relationships with various internal working groups and internal departmental contacts. Ensure all services requests be completed in a timely and satisfactory manner, with a goal toward exceeding internal customer expectations;
- Maintain and manage in-house meeting room booking system, office facilities by coaching and training up staffs to meet internal customers’ expectation;
- Respond to any after-hours emergencies required for the facility; Assess emergency situations, notify management and figure out the best course of action.
- Bachelors’ Degree required
- Credentials such as (IFMA) Facilities Management Professional or Certified Facility Manager credential, along with additional relevant certifications in lieu of degree may be considered.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing workplace services and office facilities teams across multiple locations in Hong Kong and/or Macau.
- Very customer focused with strong interpersonal skills to manage and deliver results for diverse teams and internal functional areas. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Demonstration of progressive supervisory and managerial experience.
- Ability to demonstrate and act upon a thorough understanding of facilities and workplace services operations within a large corporate office environment.
- Ability to handle multiple demands, to set priorities, and delivery high quality of work product in a timely manner.
- Strong problem-solving skills in dealing with ambiguity in an environment where urgency is often required.
- Past experience/relationships working with multiple property management firms, building inspectors and regulatory auditors, facilities and maintenance vendors, design firm.
- Knowledge of security systems, access control and camera systems
- Should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills; Requires a good command of the English and Cantonese language, verbal and written.
- Ability to influence, negotiate and partner with internal clients and external vendors.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, extensive Excel, SharePoint, accounting/purchasing platforms and web-based applications.
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and benefits package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please forward your full resume with current and expect salary to the Human Resources and Administration Division, Ricoh Hong Kong Limited, by clicking "Apply Now" or by fax 2833 7891.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purposes. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed on completion of the recruitment exercise.