- Responsible for managing the overall day to day operations including event, security, landscaping and engineering etc.
- Manage and supervise the on-site team to ensure quality services are delivered to clients in compliance with SLA’s and KPI’s requirements
- Monitoring of works and services performed by sub-contractors
- Continuous improvement of facilities operations and management process.
- Degree in property related studies or facilities management
- 4 years work experience in property / facilities management
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, both spoken and written
- Solid experience in the management of Grade A Commercial Complex is preferred
- Able to work independently
- Candidate with less experience and qualification will be considered as
Interested parties please send application letter with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Group Manager – Human Capital & Training through one
of the following means:
Mail: G/F, Core Building 2, No.1 Science Park East Avenue, Hong Kong Science Park ,Pak Shek Kok, Shatin, N.T.
Email: Click 'Apply Now'
All personal data collected will be used for employment-related purposes only.