Senior Facilities Officer / Facilities Officer
We’re JLL. We’re a professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. As a Fortune 500 company, we help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions.
If you’re looking to step up your career, JLL is the perfect professional home. With us, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work on game-changing real estate initiatives. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections and be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. Achieve your ambitions - join us at JLL!
About the role:
To support deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facility Management services in support of Client's business needs in a safe working environment.
What this job involves:
Senior Facilities Officer must be a team player and work with other members of the team to deliver high quality, prompt and courteous Facility Management Services in support of Client’s business needs and to meet all key performance indicators as set out in the management contract.
- Monitor the Office Facilities & Critical Environment.
- Monitor and schedule the Preventive and Planned Maintenance Programme to minimise maintenance, repair and replacement costs together with minimising the risk of failure, assist to deal with emergency and arrange ad-hoc repair and liaise on any outstanding Work Orders.
- Ensure all office equipment in good working order and consumables are replenish timely & ensure a good office environment.
- Implement, comply with and audit all internal management systems, for quality assurance.
- Comply and lead local BSS team for client’s MSA scope of work and rules
- Ensure compliance with all governmental regulations.
- Work with and assist Facilities Manager with the coordination of Churn and other project activities.
- Provide interface with client’s representative.
- Keep good communication with Building Management Office and Landlord
- Perform emergency duty outside normal office hours as required
- Carry out periodic FM inspections and site verifications
Budget; Profitability & Savings Initiatives
- Assist Facilities Manager with generating savings and creating initiatives to improve processes and practices.
- Assist Facilities Manager to receive and verify the monthly/quarterly statement. Allocate the expenses and prepare reports.
- Assist update premise pool/general pool allocation key on monthly basis.
- Track the gap of payments delivery and internal issue.
Procurement and Vendor Management
- Supervise vendors’ daily service and ensure the service meet the requirement
- Ensure the Contract Management Database is up to date at all times
- Involved in managing the vendor Risk Management program
- Meeting with CRES to understand clients' needs.
- Assist to evaluate the contractors’ service performance.
- To arrange office soft service. To purchase office consumption (stationery and pantry stuff etc.) and deal with printing materials.
- To report and submit purchase request for client approval, purchase from approved supplier and ensure they are delivery on time with accurate quantity.
- Coordinate and support Procurement team in related purchasing & services.
Customer Service / Client Relationships
- Keep good communication with clients. Ensure feedback from client sessions is recorded and actioned to the satisfaction of the end user.
- Pro-actively manage client’s expectations ensuring that the service levels are maintained.
- Ensured Key Operations Procedures are followed to ensure service standards are maintained.
- Assist in the implementation and management of a property risk management program
- Follow established escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures
- Provide validation of input as required into the Monthly Report
- Active involvement in the monitoring and achieving the required Key Performance Indicators
- Actively participate in all planned training activities
Leadership / Staff Management:
- Actively support an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation & performance excellence within the onsite team
Sound like you? To apply you will have:
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Building Studies, Facility Management and Property Management or Hospitality or related studies.
- A minimum of 3-4 years relevant working experience in the corporate real estate, facilities
- Strong customer service; communication; organization and problem solving skills
- Good understanding of facilities / housekeeping management
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office, MS project, powerpoint, excel and Autocad
- Independent, self-motivated, flexible, responsible and able to work under pressure with multi-tasking ability
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together - across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.