- Seasonal Trending for Concept , Color , Fabric, Silhouette by consumer segment
- Manage and Distribute Color Palette, Fabrics seasonally.
- Understanding of Bottoms Design, Fabrications, Finish , Fit.
- Responsible for communicating fabric sample needs to Cross Functional team.
- Maintain sketch library with global access.
- Navigate Design and PD development calendar to meet deadline requirements.
- Cultivate an understanding of American and European moderate market.
- Sketching and garment specing required.
- Responsible for Consumer category and follow up
- Develop IDP, and meet growth goals.
- Support and assist with samples for account meetings -including setting up and taking down samples
- Follow up with Development process for each design.
- Communicate effectively with Cross Functional partners to ensure line is fully developed on time
- Responsible for monitoring the teams samples - logging samples in & out to other teams
- Working hands on with the sampling room to follow up the finishing and execution of samples
- Working to tight deadlines
- Trim sourcing in SSP
- Diploma (graphic most preferred) with related work experience
- 5 years related design experience
- Strong English language speaking and written essential
- Organized and efficient
- Willing and confident to take on responsibility
- Conscientious and Detail orientated
- Ability to work well with cross functional partners
- Understanding of American and European moderate market
- Proficient in Lotus Notes, Microsoft office esp Illustrator and Photoshop
We offer 5-day work, attractive remuneration and excellent career prospect. If you aspire to an exciting and rewarding career, send your resume & portfolio immediately, quoting your present and expected salaries to our email address.