A sizable private investment and venture capital investment company, with diversified overseas investments, invites finance professionals:
- Responsible for finance operation, management reporting, analysis, and expenses control in Hong Kong, India and Southeast Asia.
- Assist in internal control and risk assessment of our operations in Hong Kong, India and Southeast Asia.
- Responsible the company secretarial matters in Hong Kong and Southeast Asia.
- Assist to manage the company’s tax exposure under existing and proposed legislation of local and overseas, to avoid the tax risk in group.
- Interact with other finance teams in Hong Kong, India and Southeast Asia to provide consultative support to planning initiatives through financial and management
information analyses, reports, and recommendations.
- Provide financial insights in our private equity and venture capital investments, in various area.
- University graduate in Accountancy or related disciplines.
- Qualified accountant.
- Minimum 8 years working experience, with at least 3 years solid experience manager level.
- Finance, Company Secretarial and Internal Control experience preferred.
- Proven strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fundamental financial accounting, controller-ship and risk management skills.
- Analytical mind and good business sense.
- Able to independent and proactively take ownership and act with integrity to deliver required result.
- Occasionally travel is required.
- MUST Fluent in spoken and written in Mandarin, English & Cantonese.
Interested candidates, please contact us at 37199869 for company details before applying.